Careers @ dekor butik
If you are interested in working with us at dekor butik, we’d love to hear from you! We are always looking for talented window covering and interior design professionals.
Hidden toggle - please leave
Showroom & Marketing Manager
This position is great for a stylish, social media marketer who wants to work with beautiful interior decor product to grow online and in store sales through building the brand message.
- 2-3 days a week in the shop, Monday – Friday 10:30am – 5:30pm, with opportunity for more hours in the new year.
- Responsible for all retail product; receiving, tagging, shop displays & ongoing inventory.
- Responsible for the online shop; adding products, adding photos and videos of the items in stock, managing online orders & shipping.
- Manage social media, marketing, and advertising initiatives alongside owner. Experience with photoshop, illustrator, or similar and creating high quality branded marketing campaigns will be required.
- Help clients in the shop with retail sales & special orders as needed.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interior Decorator – Window Covering & Soft Furnishings Sales Consultant
Are you looking for your new career in interior decorating?
If you are passionate about interior design and want to help clients choose window coverings & custom soft furnishings, we want to hear from you. Previous sales experience &/or window covering experience is considered an asset, but not required. We are willing to train the right person. Must be available Tuesday – Saturday, 10am – 6pm (4pm Saturdays), and have your own vehicle for in-home consultations with clients.
At dekor butik we are passionate about customer service. Our sophisticated clients expect the best, and we deliver – every time. Our structured sales process provides our team members the tools required to fulfill this promise. We are looking to add 1 residential window covering / soft furnishing sales team members to our team. If you share our service values, we’d like to hear from you.
This is a fast-paced, multidisciplinary, sales position that will allow you to use your experience and confidence to drive sales results while ensuring acute attention to detail to ensure customers satisfaction – every time.
As part of the sales process you will be required to:
- Pre-qualify clients over the phone prior to your consultation time.
- Book in-showroom or in-home consultation with clients based on their availabilities.
- Be on time and prepared for your consultation.
- Offer a detailed presentation on several window covering &/or interior decor products to determine the best suited for the clients’ tastes and budget.
- Take accurate measurements of rooms or windows – a laser measure will be provided.
- Prepare accurate and detailed quotes during &/or after the consultation.
- Follow up, close sales.
- Maintain sales goals specified by your manager.
- Maintain updates on your project status.
- Are passionate about interior design trends and have a great sense of style.
- Have experience helping clients create wholistic decorating plans, including sourcing, quoting, presenting, ordering, receiving and installing large scale interior design projects (preferred).
- Have experience in window covering sales including custom drapery design (preferred).
- Have experience with Hunter Douglas, Alta, Graber Blinds, & Maxxmar product lines including a robust knowledge of motorization and automation offerings (preferred).
- Are able to maintain sales goals, and have a strong desire to win the sale.
- Have an existing client base from whom you can solicit sales, network, and grow your business (preferred).
- Have a design degree, diploma, or certificate (preferred).
- Are proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Have current working knowledge of window covering software – Direct Connect, Graber Direct, PIC Business (preferred), or are able to learn efficiently.
- Have current experience working with SketchUp (preferred).
- Have professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Have an extremely high attention to detail.
- Are able to work alone while staying motivated, but also able to work as a part of the team.
- Have excellent time management skills, are mature, well organized, and enthusiastic.
- Have a high level of commitment, dependability, and persistence.
- Are able to respond to unexpected challenges with confidence; including demanding clients.
- Have a strong desire to continue learning; regular product knowledge sessions are required.
- Are able to take accurate measurements of windows using primarily a disto laser measuring tool and on occasion a tape measure, and be responsible for any errors.
- Have a vehicle available to use for work including a valid driver’s license, registration, and insurance.
- Are able to provide a clean criminal record check.
- Provide you with qualified leads.
- Supply sample books.
- Offer a professional window covering / interior design showroom to work with clients.
- Offer a flexible schedule – no evenings (occasional Saturdays will be required).
- Let you be in control of your salary offering a base plus commission model.
- Support our sales team with initial and ongoing training including regular product knowledge sessions, networking events, and team building events.
- Are an inclusive company.
Apply to email@example.com.